Welcome to the support page for online courses hosted on the Familias en Acción website. Our online courses are designed be to self-pace and fully online. On our site a user can self-register to create an account and then click to join a course. When a student completes a course they will be issued a digital badge from our badging authority Credly.com.
Registering your account.
- Visiting https://www.familiasenaccion.org/register/
- Fill out the form and click on “COMPLETE SIGN UP” in the lower right of that page.
- A message will be sent to the email address you entered during the registration process.
- Click on the activate link to finishing the registration process.
- If you don’t see the email check your spam folder.
- Once activated you will have access to our courses.
- When you log into the site you will see a list of courses available to you.
- Locate the course you want to start and click on the “seem more” icon or on the image for that course.
- Scroll down and click on the icon that says “Take this course”
- You are now enrolled into the course.
Course Completion – Earning your badge
- Once you have self-enrolled into a course click on the first lesson in the series.
- When you complete the content of that lesson click on the “Mark Complete” at the bottom of the lesson. This will navigate you to the next lesson.
- When you click on the “Mark Complete” in the final lesson of the course you will be issued a digital badge as proof of completion.
Below is a video that walks you through:
- Creating your account
- Self-enrolling into a course
- Earning a digital badge